Sawgrass Virtuoso HD Dye Sublimation Printers
The dye sublimation process gives you vibrant colors on mugs, plaques, and sign blanks that are polymer coated. You print your design on paper using a dye sublimation printer. Then using a heat press, you transfer, or sublimate that design to the item.
If you are thinking of making the jump to dye-sublimation printing, then this pre-recorded webinar could help you to make the right decision. You will learn more about the new Sawgrass Virtuoso HD sublimation systems! In this exciting Free Webinar, Sawgrass Sublimation guru Jimmy Lamb will present the expanded capabilities of the Virtuoso HD product line.
This webinar will last about 30-40 minutes, plus Q & A. It has been divided up into sections, so just watch thee section you want to view.
We’ll show you…
- What has improved in the Virtuoso HD print quality
- How Virtuoso printers can save you money
- How Creative Studio simplifies your design process
- New expanded gamut color solutions
- And much more!
- Starting a Home Based Business. A simple examination of the pros and cons of sublimation on a shoestring budget, including valuable marketing and management strategies.
- Diversifying with Sublimation. What if you already have a garment decoration business? This informative white paper shows how adding sublimation can expand your product offerings and build revenue.
- SG400-800 Quick Installation Guide. Start your Sawgrass Virtuoso experience here. You’ll find all the information you need to get your new Virtuoso system up and running.
- Virtuoso VJ628 SublIjet HD-FL FAQ. Got more questions about the new SubliJET HD-Fl Fluorescent ink option? Click here for the straight skinny.
Articles on Sign College about Dye-Sub
- Basic Guide to Dye Sublimation
- Don’t Use Teflon Sheets for Sublimation
- Dye Sublimation Mug Tips
- Troubleshooting Fading Sublimation Transfers
- Decorating Dark Garments with SubliTex
Video Training Resources
- Sublimation Process Videos: 14 Short videos showing how to sublimate shirts, mugs, and other popular sublimation blanks.
- Creative Studio Tutorials. Jimmy Lamb shows you how to access and use Creative Studio to quickly create sellable graphics. Six easy to follow Training Modules: Creative Studio Online Designer Tutorials