A Closer Look at the PrismJET VJ48 Plus Printer Webinar
Thinking of making the jump to large format printing?
The PrismJET VJ48 Plus is our best-selling printer. This sign industry workhorse produces exceptional value by virtue of its simplicity, reliability and versatility. How versatile? The PrismJET VJ48 Plus prints on vinyl, banner, or other media. Plus, it is the only printer capable of printing directly to pre-hemmed and pre-grommeted banner media, as well. So you can practically print on everything! PrismJET VJ48 Plus might be just what you need to take your business to the next level.
We’ll show you in this pre-recorded webinar…
- How to save time by printing on grommeted banners
- Limitless profitable indoor & outdoor print applications
- How to create decals with a printer – cutter combo
- Production advantages of the Print and Cut system
- How quickly a PrismJET VJ48 Plus can pay for itself.
- Plus answer many more of your questions!
During the event, we had a couple of handouts, which you can access here. Just click to download. Read, learn, grow, & prosper!
- PrismJET-VJ48-Plus-Ready2Print file size doc This is the cheat sheet for setting up your Ready2Print banners. It has tips for design placement and printer configuration.
- PrismJET VJ48 Plus ROI Here’s the detailed breakdown we mentioned that shows how to calculate your cost and profit and return on investment for standard and Ready2Print banners, vehicle wraps, and vinyl graphics.
- See all the PrismJET VJ48 printers here.
SignCollege Support & Resources
For answers to questions about recommended maintenance, color management, print media and lamination, please refer to these SignCollege articles below.
- Recommended Maintenance. Start here for a primer on how to keep your PrismJET VJ48 Plus running smoothly.
- ICC Profiles. You can download an extensive library of ICC Profiles for the PrismJET VJ48 from our support blog. Just click on the link and choose… the Flexi Cloud profiles.
- A Basic Guide to Color Space: A ‘must read’ for understanding the color capabilities of your new printer.
- ICC Profiles: The Secret Ingredient Here’s a primer about the importance of using the best ICC Profile for your media.
- Plotter Vinyl Vs Printable Vinyl. Using the right print media is important. Here’s why you should not use ‘cut vinyl’ in your eco-solvent printer.
- Why and When to Laminate Your Prints. Why spend extra time and money laminating eco-solvent prints? Read and learn.
- Everything Else: Don’t see your topic of interest? Check our Sign College Wide Format Printing article index. You’ll find our most popular articles relating to digital printing.