Wall Graphics & Lettering Webinar
SignWarehouse and Orafol present “Wall Graphics & Lettering: The Writing On The Wall”, featuring Craig Campbell & Sam Featherston of Orafol.
This webinar shows you all the profitable opportunities for installing cut vinyl wall words and letters up on interior and exterior walls. Additionally, we cover digital printing applications for walls, as well. Application tips, Do’s and Don’ts and much more are featured.
In this wall graphics webinar, we’ll cover…
- Getting Started
- Tools of the trade
- Customer Opportunities
- Using Cut Vinyl Graphics
- Using Printed Digital Media
- Before You Stick It Up: Surface preparation, VOC Paints, Removability
- Pre-Application Considerations
- Oracal Wall Products
- Beyond the Wall
- Additional Applications
Here are links to the downloads mentioned in the webinar.
If you want to read more about wall graphics, wall words, and wall decals, check out these articles.
These are some of our most popular articles that have helped thousands of people just like you.
- Basic Guide to Wall Graphics. Start here for a primer on all the basic aspects of applying vinyl decals on painted interior walls.
- ORACAL Flip Tip. ORACAL vinyl has special properties that can sometimes make it harder to release from the liner. Here’s a quick fix you can use for almost all ORACAL vinyl products.
- Basic Guide to Transfer Tape. Read this one to get the scoop on what tape to use and how to get the best results.
- Vinyl Graphics From Your Craft Cutter. Here’s your go-to guide for creating wall decals with your Cricut or Silhouette craft cutter.
- The ‘Green’ Paint Problem. More information about “green” low VOC paints and stain-blockers.